- REPAIR FOR – Paintless dent for door dings and hail damage. Efficient and safe to pop out dents, repair doors on the metal surface, such as auto, motorcycle, refrigerator, washing machine, etc. No damage to the original paint.
- DURABLE – Dent repair lifter with stainless steel, rubber and durable plastic, they the auto surface, very sturdy and keep a long lifetime.
- FIT DIFFERENCE SIZE – Slide Puller maximum pulling power for the small dents; Back glue sticks and different size puller tabs perfect for the dent remove
- EASY TO USE – Dent lifter suitable for any person to deal with any dents. The dent pullers can save labor and easy to lift.
- SAVE TIME – Dent repair kit can save a lot of money for you compared with the auto body shops, our PDR tool kit can help you repair your cars by yourself for many times.
How to use？
1. Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2. Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3. Use a proper drawing gasket. A large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is);
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue);
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter);
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backward to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.